Thursday, August 21, 2008

a message from the students

Rather than me writing another blog....I thought you could hear from two of our older students at Baan Puk Dek Nakrean. One girl wrote to her sponsor and the other made a Mother's Day card for me (Ruth)....but both are indicative of how the students feel towards those who serve them. So whether you pray, give, volunteer or tell their story of injustice....these messages are for you...enjoy.

My name is Prada Jarrood. I very hppy have a time to writing to my sponcer but I not know you clear. Thank you so much, if you don't spencer me I cannot study more. I thank God, about you help me. Every day I pray for my sponcer for you and God give me a good day, and also God give you a good day also.I realy thank God and thanks you so much to help me. with love and miss Prapa

I would like to said I love teacher so much, love teacher like motherly, I thanks "God" about we have good teachers and love us, I would like to say thanks teacher about you care us to study and a place, also for foods, thanks so much and your love, you give to us, I never forget, and I'm realy love our teacher.

These students have written what they wanted to say in their own language and had Samson translate - then have re-written the english into their card. Fantastic hey?

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Thank you for sharing those. They sound like such sweet children.